Wednesday, May 9, 2012

There is a delay...

Hello!
So, I suppose I should tell the people who are still interested in my story what has been going on.
Elvira wrote a lot of the next chapter and a butt load of one shots, but then all of a sudden all her files got corrupted and she lost them.
We made an agreement that I wouldn't post the last chap of 'Unknown Cyberworld' until she had posted the rest of the Titanic episode with Astrid.


So, that's where we are at.
It's been good, though, cause I went back to the last chap I wrote and realized it was crap and wrote the whole thing again, and I think it's a lot better now.

So, just a quick little update on this.
The last chap shall be uploaded soon, as well as 'Adipose Industries' episode.
Shouldn't take that long to write ;)

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment